Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ferrari F50 Junker Update

These are just a few works i did with this junker. I know its not much but at least the project is pushing through. I also encountered a minor setback when my dog played with the windsheild when i was doing work outside, luckily there were no deep bite marks or scratches on the surface. I applied putty on the center of the trunk where originally a set of bags and battery was located. Since my friend's son played with this, it lost both side mirrors so i had to also cover it up with putty but it was late when i realized that and already applied the paint for the doors. I also sanded the paint on the roof and i have to make small repairs on the plastic.

Items used:
Bosny Thin Coating Putty
Pylox Red Paint (its a rattle can....i really need to buy a compressor!)
Tamiya enamel paints
Super Glue

Well here are some photos of the restoration:




















No comments:

Post a Comment